We currently have no areas available in France.
Snak Appeal supports Children's Charities in France.
Click here to enter the Snak Appeal France website.
Snak Appeal has franchise opportunities available in France.
This opportunity would suit either a single person or a couple wishing to build their own successful business with minimum initial outlay and NO FRANCHISE FEE. The area allocated is large enough to create two separate good sized rounds. You will be working in an exclusive area LOCAL TO YOU and supporting the children of France with an achievable income of €800 plus per week (double for a couple).
Minimal outlay Own business Flexible hours Ongoing support.
- No Franchise fee. You pay for stock and display boxes only.
- No renewal fees or fees of any kind.
- Investment needed is around €7,000 (depending on the amount of initial stock) for stock and display boxes.
- Your sales will be boosted by the appeal of supporting LOCAL children.
- The hours are very flexible while achieving an income of at least €800 per week once established.
- Your territory will be large enough to create two rounds, doubling income for a couple.
HOW IT WORKS
You operate in your own local territory exclusive to you. You are supplied with the display boxes and stock at a price which allows you to easily earn the above mentioned income. You build your business by simply placing these boxes of candy and snacks (with an introduction letter from the charity) in any place where there are either people working or customers visiting. This is not the same as `cold calling selling` as you are offering a free service with no obligation. Placing the boxes is easy, generally people are very receptive because of the charity appeal - you can expect over 60% success rate, all you need is a friendly attitude. After you have placed the boxes, you simply call back every one, two or three weeks to collect the money and replenish the stock. It really is that easy.
All you need to start being your own boss is:
- VAT registration number (we require the vat number before we can sell you the stock).
- Computer with printer.
- Reliable medium sized car.
- Spare room, garage or small rented unit.
- Small initial outlay for your stock.
- Internet banking facilities.
We must emphasize, no commitment is made on your part until you are fully confident and are 100% assured of the income you will receive and satisfied with everything that is involved in operating your own business under the guidance of Snak Appeal. You will have `hands on` experience of what is involved by spending the day with us servicing existing customers before any commitment by either party is made. We give continuous ongoing support to all our franchisees.
Although full on-the-job training is given, the work is not hard, needs no experience and the hours are very flexible, easily fitting around school times if need be. The money you earn will be proportionate to the effort you put in. A typical day would start at 9am and finish by 3pm to achieve an income of around €800 per week or double for a couple operating two rounds within your own exclusive territory. If you put more time in, you will achieve a higher income.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join us and earn a very good income whilst raising money for the children of the France and providing a service to customers in their work place. You will find this the easiest way of earning in excess of €800 per week you ever imagined and for this reason we do not need to `hard sell` this. We have a certain criteria for the people we choose for this opportunity. You must be willing to operate your round full time, be reasonably confident and most importantly be a friendly person with a pleasant demeanor.
PLACING YOUR BOXES
One of the major advantages that Snak Appeal offers to prospective franchisees is the local appeal of the charity. We have arrangements with the Clinikclowns Children`s Charity that support the LOCAL children of the France. The `local` appeal from people buying your candy cannot be over estimated. It is amazing how much easier it is in placing your initial boxes when people know it is supporting children from THEIR own country.
Another point worth noting is the quality of candy and snacks you will be placing with customers. No matter what the charity appeal, the product has to be right. Our candy and snacks are professionally packaged and of a very high quality with well known brands.
INITIAL INVESTMENT REQUIRED
Provided you are suitable, we will offer you the chance to join us for NO FRANCHISE FEE. You will also be given a free `start up package`. All you pay for is your stock and display boxes.
You pay for your stock and display boxes ONLY.
Initial cost in starting your business is around €7,000 (depending on amount of initial stock you decide to start with) for stock and display boxes.
Because the buy in amount is for stock and display boxes only, the initial investment is never lost: it is always there in your business as stock with your customers.
No further outlay will be required except for additional stock. Your business will be financed from your profits after your initial outlay for stock plus your first additional order of stock but as in any business, you will need to support yourself for the first month or so while your business is building.
WHY NO FRANCHISE FEE
We do not rely on a large initial franchise fee to make a profit. Our profit comes from your continuous ordering of stock from us and not from a large initial fee or any renewal fees as some other franchises require you to pay. If you are not successful, neither are we. Basically our profit comes from your success and not from taking your money before you have had a chance to make any. We only make money if you do, which is why we have to help you in every way possible and not just make promises.
WE ARE DIFFERENT
1. No franchise fee or any other fees whatsoever.
2. The charity. All charities are very worthwhile supporting but you are looking into this venture as a business to earn a good living as well as being ethical in how you earn your money. The charity branding on your display box is absolutely vital in placing your boxes with customers. The more supportive people are of the charity, the more chance you have of placing your boxes. Few would disagree that supporting LOCAL children tugs at more heart strings than any other type of charity. It is not only the fact of it being children that has the appeal, it is the LOCAL aspect of it. Because of this, you will find it much easier in placing boxes.
3. Product. We boast that our products are of a very high quality. Our candy is real milk chocolate. Look closely at the ingredients of some other candy being sold, some are `chocolate flavoured`.
4. Packaging. Packaging is vital in selling. Our packaging has been designed to attract and sell. It works.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further or to arrange a meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org